The use of this website apply to the relationship between the user and the operator of the site (hereinafter the provider), the following terms and conditions. The use of the forum and the community functions is allowed only if the user accepts these terms and conditions.
Registration, participation, membership in the Community
(1) is a prerequisite for the use of the forum and the community prior registration. With the successful registration, the user is a member of the community.
(2) There is no entitlement to membership.
(3) The user may access its third party to use not. The user is obliged to keep his access data secret and to protect against access by third parties.
(2) The provider does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness and usefulness of the content provided.
(1) Claims for damages by the user are excluded, unless subsequently otherwise specified. The above disclaimer applies to the legal representatives and agents of the provider, if the user makes claims against these claims.
(2) Exempt from the laid down in paragraph 1 Disclaimer Claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages from the breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the Treaty is necessary. From the disclaimer is also excluded liability for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents.
Duties of the user
(1) The user agrees to the provider not to publish posts that violate common decency or applicable law. The user undertakes in particular to not post,
the publication of which constitutes a criminal offense or is a misdemeanor,
that infringe the copyright, trademark or competition law,
violate the Legal Services Act,
have offensive, racist, discriminatory or pornographic content,
(2) In a breach of the obligation under paragraph 1, the supplier is entitled to amend the relevant posts or delete and block the user's access. The user is obliged to the seller to pay for damages caused by the breach of duty.
(3) The seller has the right to delete posts and content if it might contain a violation.
(4) The offeror to the user a right to exemption from third party claims were asserted for infringement of law by the user. The user undertakes to assist the provider in the defense of such claims. The user is also obliged to bear the costs of an adequate legal defense of the provider.
Transfer of rights
(1) The copyright remains with the posts set for each user. However, the user grants the seller with entering his contribution to the Forum the right to permanently ready hold the post on its website to retrieve and make them publicly available. The seller has the right to move posts within its website and to connect with other content.
(2) The user has no claim against the seller for cancellation or rectification created by him posts.
Termination of Membership
(1) The user may terminate its membership by an appropriate declaration to the supplier without notice. Upon request, the supplier will then block the access of the user.
(2) The provider is entitled to terminate the membership of a user with a notice period of 2 weeks to the end of the month.
(3) For good cause exists, the provider is entitled to block the user's access immediately and to cancel the membership without notice.
(4) The provider is entitled upon completion of Mitglieschaft to terminate the user's access. The provider is entitled but not obliged, in the event of termination of membership to delete content created by users. A claim of the user to transfer the content created is excluded.
Modification or adjustment of the offer
(1) The provider is entitled to make changes to its service.
(2) The provider is entitled to terminate his service by serving a notice period of 2 weeks. In the event of termination of his service, the provider is entitled but not obliged to delete content created by users.
Choice of Law
On the contractual relationship between the provider and the user the right of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection provisions of the country in which the user has his habitual residence.